Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Squash Recipe

What is it about zucchini and yellow squash that makes it either produce like CRAZY or not really grow at all? Some years we have so much and other years we're lucky if we get three.

This year, we've already harvested a lot and it's still coming! We've given some away and I've made everything from plain boiled squash to zucchini bread. But I was getting sick of both and decided to fry up some squash with some of our favorite seasonings. And it was a hit!

So naturally I'm sharing it with you all. And even though the picture on the right doesn't look very appetizing (if only I had an amazing camera), believe me, it was good. Also, I used too much butter when I made it, but the recipe below is right.

I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment