Sunday, March 31, 2013

Don't Forget What Easter is Really About!

Am I the only mom who realized on Friday that she hadn't really planned what the Easter Bunny was giving her child? Oops. To make it even worse, in our house we have the Easter Bunny come on Saturday so that we can focus on the true meaning of Easter on Sunday: Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and what it means for us.

So I wish I could say that I spaced the Easter basket all week because I was too focused on what Easter is really about, but that's not exactly true either. So Friday night, I decided to shape up, get that Easter basket in order, and then focus more on the Savior.

But no matter what day you ask me, I will bear testimony of this truth: Jesus Christ really did live and die for us. He atoned for our sins, died on the cross, and then was resurrected the 3rd day. And I will eternally be grateful for this. Not only can I be forgiven of my sins through the Atonement, but I can also be resurrected at the last day, along with every other being who has ever lived. Because of Jesus Christ, I have the knowledge that I will live again and the hope that I can live again forever with my family. I know this is true.




No comments:

Post a Comment